T Bar Row Attachment with Landmine Eyelet Attachment, Landmine Attachment with T-bar Row Eyelet Attachment for 2″ Olympic Bar with Chain, Full 360 Swivel
This T Bar Row is made of thick steel and base post of solid steel for overall secure attachment and durability. Come with the secure knob to tighten & keep the bar in place for more effective landmine workouts!
Choose your country: (Buy at Amazon)
- Sleeve length: 9.8"
- Sleeve diameter: 2.2"
- Base post length: 7.1"
- Base post diameter: 1.98"
- Fits 2-inch Olympic Bars and full 360° Swivel for Bent Over Exercises. Great for biceps, back, shoulders & core workout.
- Versatile Attachment: The Eyelet Attachment allows you to get creative and add just about any grip attachment that you want to it. Such as a seated row handle, single D-handle, nylon cable handle, lat pull down bar, shovel grip lat pull down bar, tricep rope, or other favorite attachment of choice.
- Easy to Use: Easily fitting over the sleeve end of an Olympic bar, simply slide it along the bar until it rests against the bar sleeve collar. Next, add your weight plates and then attach your handles to the carabiner.
- How to Change Range of Motion: Change snap link position along extension chain, or remove extension chain and connect handle to Landmine Single Eyelet using single snap link only.
- Space Saving: T-Bar row allows you a 360 degree swivel from a small corner such as living rooms and garages. You can do many exercises such as deadlifts, squats & single arm rows/presses without the need for a bulky cable machine or power rack.
Easy to install
- This T Bar Row is so easy to set up. It requires 2 plates ideally 25b, 35lb or 45lb. Pop the bar into the weight plates. Simply insert the barbell into the mouth of the tube, and adjust the heft as you see fit.
- Slide the eyelet attachment over the sleeve of the Olympic bar until it rests against the bar sleeve collar.
- Load the weight plates until they rests against the top of the eyelet attachement.
- Attach your preferred rowing handle to the carabiner clip.
With a small piece of equipment, you can train the entire body.
T-Bars offer incredible versatility and convenience. Full range of motion allows you to move forward & backward, side to side in a circular arc smoothly and effortlessly. Full 360 degree swivel and full range swivel up and down, up to more than 180 degree in width, provides multi-directional exercises at advanced levels. Great for biceps, back, shoulders & core workout, such as squats, lunges, single-arm shoulder press, single leg deadlift, floor presses or compound movements.
The Eyelet attachment allows you to get creative and add just about any grip attachment that you want to it. You can attach a Lat Pull-Down Bar, tricep rope, single D-handle and more. Effectively target different muscle groups by performing a variety of landmine exercises tbar row. In addition to working all the major muscles in your back, these exercises will work your shoulders, core and pulling muscles in your arms.
Eyelet Attachment with Chain
T-Bar Row Platform barbell row attachment workout chains is an effective way to increase the power and size of your whole back, featuring a chain and two carabiners for easy utilization with your favorite attachment. You can also use this equipment to do cable rows, cable curls, bent-over rows and so much more.
Designed to provide you with great workout sessions for years to come, this T Bar Handle with Chain is expertly crafted using standard steel to provide long-term durability and reliable use. Solid steel eyelet attachment with black paint coating finish prevents rust and corrosion for long-term usage.
With the convenient chain and snap link, you can also change the range of motion to best suit your needs. Simply change the snap link position along the extension chain or remove the chain and connect your attachment to the eyelet using a single snap link.
- 4.1″ sleeve length
- 8″ eight-link chain extension
- 1 * T Bar Row Plate Post Insert
- 1 * Secure Knob
- 1 * Single Eyelet Attachment
- 2 * carabiners
- 1 * eight-link chain extension